Job ID: GP-170320-98
Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
Outstanding Opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner GP - Benefit from working in an ultra-modern, spacious, purpose built practice where workflow is optimised, protected paid for Admin/CPD time is part of your contract and be a part of weekly clinical meetings to discuss cases whilst gaining appraisal and CPD points as part of your Weekly/Annual Development.
- Protected Admin/CPD time - 1 paid for session per week on top of one week study leave
- Streamlined paperless System One automated workflow processes reducing GP workload
- Efficient Time Management and Low if any home visits
- Extremely well organised Practice that delivers the capacity that can deal with daily demand
- Purpose built complex with superb facilities including minor surgery suite, spacious consultation rooms, treatment and procedure rooms as well as large meeting/training rooms
- GOOD All round CQC and awaiting results of a recent visit; pushing for Outstanding; Recent CQC visitor stated it is "Outstanding" in the Caring and Accessibility areas
- 100% QOF scores delivered by the nursing team taking workload from the GP team
- Be Supported by 3 Nurse Practitioners who are able to see almost any patient that walks through the door
- All Interests supported and also have the facilities, knowledge and standards to be a training practice - be supported to become a Trainer
- Regular Meetings on Tuesday Mornings & every Thursday afternoon with presentations to discuss cases and helps towards Appraisal / CPD points
- Strong appointment systems and well trained Administration / Secretarial Staff
- Supporting Matrons who soak up a lot of the home visits so very low on home visits
- 20-30% Ask My GP E-consultations
Stable, forward thinking and pushing for Outstanding, this is a practice that is always at the forefront of new initiatives and has is often asked to do extra contracts for the local CCG due to its success and reputation in the area.
This is a practice that has a strong permanent team of Clinicians who are proud to have a good sense of humour, a positive outlook and a very warm welcoming culture and they invite you to simply come and have a look to see for yourself - you will not be disappointed!
Details and Requirements:
Location: Gibside - North West of Durham
Sessions: 4-8 Sessions Available
Salary Range (WTE): £Dependent On Experience + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week Study Leave + BH + Protected Admin / CPD time paid for session
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07778 156 086 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to working with you.