A return to streamlined, clinical working in a Practice that genuinely values work/life balance and the trials and tribulations of family-life away from work – never again will you miss the school play or sports day! The practice is of a medium-size, has a very stable group of GPs and a multi-disciplinary team which offers fantastic support to its Doctors.
The practice has identified the growing challenges placed upon GPs and moved to ease these be scrapping the Duty Doctor system and replacing it with a weekly admin afternoon which can be worked from home.
To watch a short video going into more detail, please click the following link:
Salary – £10,000 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location – Bournemouth
The Surgery –
- Open-door policy with regular socialising outside of work
- Diverse patient demographic
- Supportive working environment – specialist interests encouraged with training provided
- CQC Good across the board
- Influential Practice Manager working hand-in-hand with the Partnership
- Flexible start and finish times
- Excellent feedback from GPs we have placed there
Your Role –
- Salaried GP
- 6 sessions per week – 5 clinical and 1 admin (would consider 4 or 5 session roles too)
- 16 patients per session – mixture of routine and on-the-day
- 10 minute phone calls / 20 minute face-to-face
- No Duty Doctor
- No extended hours
- Weekly admin session
The Benefits –
- £10,000 per session for all Salaried GPs
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!