- Long term locum GP- 6-12 month contact
- Up to 7 sessions available
- Manageable workload – 15 patient contacts am & pm
- Highly competitive rate of pay within the local area
- They are able to offer flexible working hours to support work-life balance and are keen to hear from GPs at any stage of their career.
About the Practice:
We are supporting a high achieving, motivated training practice in Woolwich, Greenwich which has an excellent opportunity for a Locum GP to join their team.
This ‘Good’ CQC rated practice has a very friendly team of GP Partners as well as an excellent nursing and administration team. Their premises has recently been refurbished to a very high spec and being a training practice, they have a strong patient centred ethos.
Their patient list size is circa 7,700 and is served by 3 Partner’s and 1 Salaried GP. They work very closely with the CCG and have exciting opportunities for CCG related work.
- £650/day+ paid gross
- Outside of IR35
- Full Support and access to Admin team
- Mix of 10 & 15 minute appointments
- Flexible working schedule / hours
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk