About the Practice:
We are supporting a friendly and supportive Practice based in the historic market town of Chester Le Street. They have a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a maximum QoF achievement and have an effective administration team to minimise clerical tasks. They have a strong ethos in instilling resilience within their team and have opportunities for further training/teaching/specialism.
Their patient list size is circa 10,000 served by a team of clinical Team of 2 GP partners, 7 GP's, 4 nurse practitioners, 1 pharmacist, 3 practice nurses and 3 health care assistants.
- Salaried GP/ view to partnership
- 6-8 sessions available
- Manageable workload – 16 patient contacts am & pm with low home visits
- Develop areas of interest and to progress to GP with Specialist Interest
- Opportunity to take on leadership within the practice including Partnership.
• Up to £10,500 /session
• Full indemnity cover
• Full NHS Pension
• 6 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
• 1 week CPD
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk