Salaried GP with System Leadership Fellow sessions will be spent working at the organisations Head Office in Salford working remotely or in a variety of Health and Social Care settings across Greater Manchester.
The post will include core GP sessions within the practices in Salford with a single combined list size of approximately 20,000 patients. The System Leadership sessions will provide an opportunity similar to an apprenticeship where the fellow will join a variety of leaders from the organisation in their work supporting the wider health and social care system in Greater Manchester. This will range from local (PCN) meetings, to city wide (CCG/federation/secondary care) level meetings to regional/national level meetings. This organisation is well placed to support this with representatives on boards such as the Greater Manchester ICS Transition Board and Greater Manchester Primary Care Providers Board.
- £76,000 - £80,000 based on 37.5 hrs + MDU
- BMA style contract
- Superb, modern GP premises
- First rate clinical support including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
- Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
- Up to 37.5 hours
- Huge amounts of flexibility
- The chance to build a portfolio GP career; pursuing other medical, training or alternative interests
- Workflow based on staff consultation model
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Internal appraisals to work-out desired career paths
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!