Salaried GP, Northampton, 4-8 sessions, £9,500 - £10,500 per session subject to experience/performance at interview
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated Salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are a large forward-thinking practice with a Medium Patient list size, based in an excellent, modern purpose-built premises, close to the city of Northampton. Due to a growing list, we are now looking to recruit a new Salaried GP and this allows us to be flexible in terms of session numbers and days of working.
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- £9,500-£10,500 Per Session subject to experience/performance at interview
- 4-8 Sessions available
- Opportunity to work extended hours at enhanced rates
- An extensive CPD programme including Monthly protected time for Mandatory Training
- Well established practice providing a high Standard of Primary Care
- NHS Pension Scheme up 14% paid + Generous Holiday entitlement (up to 30days a year):
- Large Patient List Size
- Team of mixed partners and Salaried GPs on site covering all week
- Strong Nursing support in place ANP’s/HCA’S/PN’s covering all week
- On site clinical pharmacist
- Possible route to Partnership – After Year 1 of Salaried
- Excellent admin and practice team
- NO home visits – Covered by AHV team
- Weekly clinical meetings
- 15-16 patients, mixture of telephone and F2F
- Time allocated for admin
- Home visits completed by an internal team
- Shared on call rota inc partners
Are you a Salaried GP who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call 0203 892 2787 & speak to Yasmin directly – he will be happy to assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you.