Work as a salaried GP within a friendly practice and the backing of a large and successful primary care organisation. This is an opportunity to join a surgery where the thoughts and ideas of their GPs are respected and actioned. You'll have support from an excellent team that work hard to protect their GPs and where the development of specialist interests is championed and encouraged. If you have in interest in developing a portfolio career. This practice is a registered Tier 2 sponsor
- £85,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Pension contributions paid direct if opted out of NHS pension
- Extra payments for any private work done
- Purpose build GP practice
- A superb Clinical team; proactive and friendly
- Strong back-office function
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Tier 2 sponsors
- 4 - 8 sessions a week (flexible working options)
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension / or paid Pension contributions direct if opted out
- Payment of indemnity fees + the top up for private work
- Support to develop any specialist interests
- Opportunity for a portfolio career
- Tier 2 sponsors
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!