An excellent opportunity to join a small, cohesive practice in the Farnborough area, working alongside a young, dynamic Partnership.
The practice is heavily involved locally and regularly undertakes new pilots, particularly in mental health where they are one of the leading lights in the region.
They are phenomenally led by a dedicated Practice Manager who has done wonders with the practice and there is a real culture of support within the team.
There is no property buy-in required and the practice is high-earning, resulting in an excellent sessional rate plus end of year profits.
To watch a short video highlighting some of these key points along with further information, please go to https://producer.odro.co.uk/v/q6lH4RXv10
Drawings - £14,000 per session plus profits, small capital account input only
Location - Farnborough
The surgery -
- Small, traditional, family-feel practice
- Population is mostly young families with only a small amount of deprivation
- Excellent MDT including high-level Prescribing ANP, Prescribing Pharmacist, Pharmacy Tech, Physio and 2 Mental Health Practitioners
- Continually innovating and piloting new projects
- Excellent workflow and data team to support GPs
- Excellent staff retention - very rarely recruit
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4-6 sessions per week
- Session split into triage calls followed by an admin break then a face-to-face block
- No home visits - PCN Home Visiting Service in use
- Specialisms encouraged - Minor Surgery and Training particularly welcome
- Eligible for £20,000 NHSE Golden Handshake
The benefits -
- £14,000 per session plus profits (£120-130k FTE)
- Full indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Contract based on BMA model
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!