You will be joining a genuinely forward-thinking GP Training Practice which has made a number of influential changes in recent years. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with the building of a larger than normal MDT and a sizeable management structure with numerous different department heads all supporting the clinical team.
Admin support is also fantastic and includes a team dedicated to more 'miscellaneous' tasks, further increasing the help their GPs receive.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro rata)
Location - Havant
The Surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- CQC Good, across the board
- Highly collaborative PCN
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Excellent staff retention
- Highly involved locally with numerous GPs holding PCN and CCG roles
- Both GP and Nurse Partners
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
- 4 - 8 sessions sessions - days flexible and can split the sessions in various ways
- No home visits
- No extended hours
- 1 hour team lunch daily
- Typical session - 10 pre-booked calls, 2 follow up calls, 4 emergency slots for face-to-face if needed
The Benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- View to Partnership available, timeframe negotiable
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!