SALARIED GP – Ealing - up to £10,500 per session!
We are pleased to announce this fantastic salaried opportunity for either newly qualified or experienced GP’s to join a small to medium sized practice in the Ealing area!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice, whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices that offer high clinical support levels to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Dermatology, Women’s Health, Minor Surgery + Joint Injections etc.
- Up to £10,500 per session (depending on experience/performance at interview)
- Full indemnity included
- 4 - 8 sessions per week available
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Strong team ethos – supportive and friendly working environment
- 9,500 patient list size
- 8 GP’s
- Own admin
- Very low home visits
- Ideal for newly qualified GPs as plenty of clinical support and mentorship available
- EMIS web
- 15 appts, telephone triage – book your own F2F
- Pharmacist on site
- BMA contract offered
- Weekly clinical meetings
- 4-6 sessions available
- Supportive and friendly admin/reception team in place reduce GP workload
- Highly trained and excellent nursing team includes ANPs, HCAs, PNs etc
- ‘Good’ CQC rating – on all domains
- High QOF achievement
- Encouraging of special interests such as dermatology, minor surgery, sexual health, diabetes etc.
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list.
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s who can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence