This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Salaried GP for a well thought-out, structured practice in the Aldershot area, where there is an option to simply work as a Salaried GP or in a progression role as a Salaried Partner for those wanting to work towards full Partnership in the next 1-2 years.
The practice is a registered Tier 2 visa sponsor and welcomes applicants, newly qualified or experienced, requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
To watch a short video highlighting some of these key points along with further information, please go to https://producer.odro.co.uk/v/60vm779lk
Salary - £10,000 - £12,000 per session + indemnity cover + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Aldershot area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Fantastic purpose-built practice
- Excellent multi-disciplinary team including ANPs, Pharmacists, Physician Associates and Paramedics
- Strong management structure including ex-CQC Inspector
- Technologically-savvy practice
- Excellent workflow and data team to support GPs
- Portfolio career and personal development encouraged
- Newly qualified GPs welcomed
Your role -
- Option of Salaried GP post or Salaried Partner
- Salaried Partner role is a stepping stone to Partnership, increased role and responsibilities, attending partnership meetings, increased salary and partnership progression
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 patient contacts per session
- Virtually no home visits
- Using Emis Web & Arden templates as well as AccuRX
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £12,000 per session depending on role and experience
- Full indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Contract based on BMA model
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!