Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy practice situated in the Burnley area who are looking for a GP to join their partnership after 6 months working as a Salaried GP. Work alongside a well-established clinical support team including an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and clinical pharmacist. This purpose-built medical centre offers a bright and pleasant environment in which to work. Located within easy commute of Manchester and the Ribble Valley.
- Partnership drawing Circa £120k (more details given face to face)
- £10,000 a session as a salaried (negotiable)
- No buy in
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Low home visits
- A well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome but must be comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- BMA Contract
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave approved as and when appropriate
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!