You will be joining a phenomenally stable, successful practice in the heart of rural Wiltshire, easily commutable from the likes of Salisbury, Andover, Marlborough and Devizes. The population is pleasant and supportive of its practice, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level as a result.
The practice has a renowned Managing Partner, well-known for their ability to run a well-oiled machine - indeed they consult on the side too, helping to turn round failing practices.
You'll benefit from vibrant processes minimising your admin workload and leaving you more time to do what you do best - treat patients.
To find out more, use the following link to watch a short video going into more detail -
Salary - £9,250-£10,000 depending on role and responsibilities
Drawings - circa £130,000 FTE
Location - Amesbury area, idyllic rural Wiltshire
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students and occasional FY2s
- Pleasant population in a rural setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent admin support with structures in place to minimise GP paperflow
- Larger than normal MDT for size of practice
- Very stable team - only recruiting due to a retirement after 40 years service!
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP/GP Partner
- Minimum of 3 sessions, up to full-time available
- Routine sessions consisting of:
- 8 x 10-minute phone calls
- 8 x 15-minute face-to-face
- Start times are flexible
- No extended hours
- Virtually no home visits
- Specialisms encouraged with Training, Minor Ops, Joint Injections and Coils & Implants all particularly desirable
The benefits -
- £9,250-£10,000 per session for Salaried
- c£130,000 drawings for FTE Partner
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!