If you are an Experienced or Newly Qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join this very well established and supportive practice based around Telford.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its main achievements and they constantly encourage and support their GPs careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- £9,500 to £10,500 per session depending on experience/performance at interview
- 4 – 8 sessions (Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available)
- Opportunity to develop portfolio career
- Career development routes available!
- Annual and study leave included
- NHS pension scheme up to 14% paid and generous holiday entitlement (up to 30 days a year)
- Indemnity fully covered
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Highly encouraging of special interests
- Full supporting admin team on site to help reduce GP’s workload
- Flexible start and finish times available
- Strong clinical support team onsite including Pharmacists, ANPs Practice Nurses, HCAs etc
- Very low home visits
- Approx. 15 patients per session
- Paper-light practice
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice / Business Manager on site all times
- Regular clinical meetings
For further information and details on this position, please send a copy of your CV to our Consultant Yasmin via email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site. Alternatively you can call us on 0203 892 2787 for more information about this exciting role