SALARIED GP – Chorley - UP TO £10,500 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce that we have several high-paying and lucrative salaried opportunities for experienced or newly qualified GP’s in the Chorley area!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices which offer high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Dermatology, Women’s Health, Minor Surgery + Joint Injections etc
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We specialise in Primary Care recruitment at both NHS and Private clinics, as we believe what reinforces happiness at work is the team spirit and attitudes of the people you work with as well as route to further career progression!
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
- Up to £10,500 per session (depending on experience/performance at interview)
- Full indemnity included
- Strong team ethos, highly supportive working environment
- High QOF achievement
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- EMIS web
- Training practice
- Highly trained nursing team in place comprising of ANPs, HCAs, Pharmacist etc,
- Very low home visits
- Full supporting admin and reception team focused on reducing GP’s workload
- Weekly clinical meetings
- IT support, software training and back-office support provided
- Full induction available
- Encouraging and supportive of special interests
- Part time and full time roles available (4-8 sessions per week)
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call 0203 892 2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!