We are recruiting a GP Partner for a very well-established training practice in Warrington who support Tier 2 visas! The practice is keen for all Partners and staff to continue with lifelong training and to develop their roles. This is a friendly environment in which you will enjoy working with and supported by a highly skilled partner and clinical team including GP Registrars, F2 Nursing, ANP's including a specialist Advanced Mental Health Practitioner (seeing acute and chronic presentations) and Clinical Pharmacist. Also, benefit from a full complement of supportive office staff including in-house Business Manager, IT manager, Administrators and 2 Full Time Secretaries. Very paper light with excellent IT support. Organised workflow system to minimise GP admin, and repeat dispensing in progress to reduce EPS workload. They have a good relationship with other practices and play an active role in the CCG, together with Cluster and Federation groups in the area. A BMA model contract and 9 weeks holiday are offered with this position!
- Circa £140k - £165 inc property based on 6 and 7 sessions respectively
- Optional buy in
- Starting on 90% parity
- Easy access from the Motorway
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with its own car park facilities
- Training practice; working with registrars, FY2s and student nurses.
- Diverse range of services provided
- Emis Wed used
- Skilled clinical team with excellent support staff
- Large admin team
- Good training programmes for Registrars and an open-mindedness towards Newly Qualified Doctors
- 100% QOF & Good CQC
- 6 - 7 sessions per week
- Must be available to work Mondays and Wednesdays
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Low to zero home visits!
- No weekends
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 9 weeks' holiday (3 weeks of which are for study leave but can be taken as holiday)
- BMA model contract for salaried GPs
- Supports Tier 2 visas
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!