This is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded training practice in the role of Salaried GP, joining an experienced team of clinicians in a purpose built, high quality surgery
The practice has worked hard to minimise GP workload and admin, employing a large MDT consisting of Nurses and Pharmacists. The structure of the surgery has also minimised GP home visits, giving you more time to pursue specialist clinical interest areas, and if desired become involved in the teaching and training side of things. There would also be the option to become a Partner within the practice, if desired.
Located in the Wisbech area, in a beautiful semi-rural location, and within easy reach of Peterborough and Kings Lynn. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
- Low on call, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £96,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to work with Registrars and Medical Students
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list. Newly qualified GPs welcomeWhat Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com
or call our General Practice Team on:-
PERM 01423 813454
LOCUM 01423 608195Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs