Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking practice and make a telling contribution.
The role is at a well organised surgery and offering a well-managed workload for the successful applicant. There is a friendly, supportive, and close-knit team in place already resulting in a pleasant working environment. There would be some work involved at one of their branch sites when you would be the only GP on site so the incoming GP would require some confidence in working alone. There would be support on offer for specialist interest development and opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking 6 sessions over Mon/Tues/Wed
- One main site and 2 branch sites, all facilities modern and well maintained with onsite parking
- Well managed workload with a mixture of telephone consults, e consults and face to face
- Dedicated admin time
- Very low home visits
- No duty doctor or extended hours
- Weekly meetings
- Clinical support team including ANP (recruiting another), 2 practice nurses, 1 HCA, Paramedic
- Clerical support including practice manager, medical secretaries, auditors, administrators etc
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500 to £11,000 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment as standard
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP JobsNot the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs