Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy general practice situated in a semi-rural area. Work within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged; be confident that here, your ideas are heard. This practice boasts innovative ways of working which dramatically reduces the workload for their GPs. This purpose-built medical centre has just undergone a huge refurbishment providing staff with a bright and pleasant environment in which to work. All GPs have their own dedicating consulting room, and the practice also boasts a large treatment suite as well as a room for the GPs to chat aka 'the gossip room'; it is important that nobody feels isolated at work, so they encourage their staff to interact over a cuppa.
- £83,700 - £90,450
- MDU fees paid
- GMC fees paid
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork by 90%!
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Very reasonable workload
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Payment of GMC fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression; partnership available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!