You will be joining a small, highly-stable practice close to Barnstaple in a pleasant village setting and at the heart of their community. The Partners are increasingly forward-thinking and moving with the times to address the challenges facing GPs. A key example of this is the moving back to predominantly face-to-face based clinics to meet the needs of the population and reduce the inefficiencies of the telephone triage model. Their aim is to see the patient once and resolve the issue first-time.
There is an impressive MDT in relation to the practice size and as well as the GPs, there are other clinical Partners too.
As a Training Practice for Registrars, FY2s and Medical Students, newly qualifying GPs are welcome as well as those with more experience.
Salaried GP - £10,000 per session
GP Partner - above average drawings - accounts available during process
Location - near Barnstaple, pleasant village setting
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host FY2s and Medical Students, Students Nurses and Business Apprentices
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent admin team
- Face-to-face based clinics
- Strong advocates of work/life balance
- Pleasant population with increasing numbers of young families
- The true community surgery - highly engaged in their local area
- Coffee break every morning - more chitchat and team building than clinical discussion
- Partner owned premises with highly profitable notional rent
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner (would also consider GP Retainer)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Straight forward Duty clinics working alongside another GP
- Minimal visiting
- Virtually no extended hours
- Opportunity to pursue specialisms
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- Above average Partnership drawings
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!