You will be joining a well Doctored Training Practice in Portsmouth, renowned for its involvement in the city. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with increased workflow support minimising documents coming through to GPs and instilling a culture where staying late is actively discouraged (all GPs are given laptops to complete any necessary admin from home, rather than in the practice).
Having stayed top heavy in GPs rather than becoming over reliant on ANPs and the wider MDT, the GP clinics are nice and varied with quick, routine issues included and not just the more complex patients.
GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are welcomed by the practice, as are newly qualified GPs.
Salaried GP - up to £11,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Portsmouth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students and Student Nurses
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent admin team
- Home-visiting service
- Strong advocates of work/life balance
- Least deprived part of the city
- Heavily involved in the city - high profile Partners who hold additional roles locally
- Talented MDT including Prescribing ANPs and Pharmacy Team whose prescribing protocol is requested city-wide
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Straight forward Duty clinics working alongside another GP
- Virtually no extended hours
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!