A rare opportunity for a Salaried GP to join this stable, respected Training Practice in Southampton owing to a growth in list size.
The true ‘team-orientated’ practice, the long-standing team of clinicians and support staff are highly supportive of each other with an open-door policy absolutely ingrained into the practice’s culture.
Two of the Partners hold Directorships in the PCN and Federation and collaboration in the local area is very important to the practice.
We have placed two experienced GPs with this practice previously, both of whom reported incredible feedback compared to what they had experienced in previous practices.
Ever the forward-thinking practice, a long-term view to Partnership would also be considered.
Salary – £10,000 per session + indemnity + BMA contract
Location – Southampton outskirts
The surgery –
- Training Practice with three Trainers for GP Registrars and FY2s
- Picturesque, village setting on the outskirts of Southampton
- Pleasant demographic
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- Well-known, highly respected leadership team – excellent reputation locally
- Excellent admin team plus Care Navigators
- Incredible feedback from GPs we have placed there previously
- EMIS practice
Your role –
- Salaried GP
- 6 or more sessions
- Working pattern that promotes collaboration and team-working
- No set appointment times – patient gets what they need with GP in control
- Virtually no home visits
- Special interests encouraged – existing GPs all have specialisms
The benefits –
- £10,000 per session - £90,000 FTE
- 7 weeks leave
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Long-term view to Partnership
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!