Sherbourne Medical Centre, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
10 sessions per week - 4 sessions available from January 2022 and 6 sessions available from May 2022
Sherbourne Medical Centre is a vibrant, forward thinking and friendly GP practice based in the town centre of Leamington Spa. We are a well-established training and research practice with a clinical team consisting of 4 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 1 ANP, Practice Nurse, Diabetes Nurse Specialist, Research Nurse, 2 HCAs, GP Registrars, FCP, Practice Pharmacist and Social Prescribers.
4 sessions will be available from January 2022, and 6 sessions from May 2022 both due to existing GPs reducing their working hours. The GP starting in January could increase to 6 sessions in May if desired.
- Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
- 10,200 patients
- EMIS Web Clinical System and Docman
- 18 telephone appointments per session
- 7 weeks leave annually pro rata to include study leave
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity covered by practice
- No OOH or extended hours
- Low visiting rate
- Excellent patient feedback
- Supportive and experienced administration team
We are willing to wait for the right candidate.
For more details or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Natalie Gould, Operations Manager at Natalie.email@example.com