A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training, Teaching and Research practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. The CQC rate this surgery as one of the best practices within the county. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests - The practice would love another GP Trainer, and skills within Minor Surgery / Joint Injections would be very useful too. There are currently no extended hours and few home visits.
The practice offers a very generous sessional rate, or a view to a high-earning Partnership.
- Circa £10,000 - £11,000 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- OR High-earning GP Partnership
- Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 6-8 sessions per week as a Salaried or Partner GP (Less sessions may be considered)
- Reasonable clinical workload - they're currently working to reduce this further!
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a pre-clinic morning coffee
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!