Ruthlessly efficient and well-managed practice, excellent team and working environment. The practice benefits from some of the lowest consultation numbers in the area and huge amounts of workflow optimisation resulting in a happy harmonious team.
Salary - £76,000 -£85,000 + Indemnity Insurance paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Norwich
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- Training practice
- Mixed patient demographic, from executive housing, social housing and rural areas too
- Diverse ranges of skills on the nursing team, inclusive of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and specialist nurses in Diabetes, Asthma and COPD and Prescribing Pharmacists
- High-QOF achieving
Your role -
- Part-time and Full-time considered
- Some of the lowest patient numbers in the area
- Salaried GP with a view to GP Partnership available
- Minimal home visits - often none
- To fit into the team and be a team player
- Face-to-face surgeries, average amount of home visits, no telephone triage
- Using SystmOne and e-consult
The benefits -
- Competitive Remuneration
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!