An opportunity to work with an extremely highly regarded GP training surgery which receives outstanding patient feedback. Any prospective GP would be joining a harmonious and well organised partnership and clinical team. Workloads are among the lowest in the area. TIER 2 AVAILABLE
Salary - Up to £80,000 + Indemnity Insurance paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave. Above-average earning Partnership
Location - Basildon
Your role -
- A total of 8 sessions available
- Salaried GP role
- Immediate Partnership possibly considered depending on the individual/experience/references
- Join a harmonious and well-established team
- Excellent workloads and minimal visits
- Using Emis Web
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most respected practices locally
- £80,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- Partnership available
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Excellent stable and well-managed Partnership
- Purpose-built surgery
- GP Training Practice
- Consistently outstanding patient feedback
- Offering a quality service to patients with low waiting times
- High-QOF achieving, more than 99.5%
- Engage heavily with the hospital trust, CCG
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!