An outstanding opportunity to join a proactive, forward-thinking GP Training and Teaching practice offering progressive general practice as a GP Partner. Expanding, dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests. Excellent support team of ACPs, PNs and a Clinical Pharmacist too.
The practice is high-earning, and you will benefit from minimal home visits and an incredibly reasonable number of patient contacts, all overseen by outstanding Management. Based out of purpose-built premises, owned by the Partners.
Partnership drawings - £150,000 - £160,000 per annum + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Shrewsbury
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Outskirts of Shrewsbury
- GP Training and Teaching practice
- High-QOF and CQC achieving
- Very passionate and locally involved colleagues
- Exciting expansion plans
- Exceptional staff retention across the practice
- Open to supporting a newly qualified GP, or someone requiring a Tier 2 Visa
Your role -
- GP Partner after mutual assessment period
- 6-9 sessions per week
- Very reasonable number of patient contacts, circa 26-28 per day!
- Minimal admin burden thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient back-office team
- Very low number of visits, 0-1 per GP per day
The benefits -
- High-earning Partnership drawings
- Opportunity to buy-in to the building
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- BMA contract
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!