A rare opportunity to join an exceptionally solid team with great staff retention. The practice support pretty much anything in terms of training, management, developing a specialism and progression into Partnership (for the right person). The practice has a brilliant reputation and welcomes new ideas and ways of working differently. Being happy and satisfied at work is what this team strive for and do everything possible to prevent 'GP burnout', so offer a very reasonable workload of circa 8 patient contacts per session!! A duty day that is no more onerous than a regular day and lots of flexibility.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Chester le street
- Offering among the lowest workload and patient contacts in the area
- Advanced administration management & workflow
- Skilled allied Healthcare team including 4 ANPs
- The surgery offers weekly collaborative meetings and shared sociable breaks
- GP Training Practice
- Emis web
- Mixed patient base
- Stable clinical team
- Salaried GP
- 6-8 Sessions available (pro rata administration session included)
- Manageable workload
- Joining a supportive and inclusive team
- Be instrumental in how the surgery moves forward
- Excellent financial package circa £90,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Progression opportunities for those interested
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!