You will be working for a well-respected GP Training practice in Basingstoke. The surgery is brilliantly led by a visionary management team and actively involved in the CCG, aiming to drive healthcare forward. The surgery has an excellent team environment with very good staff retention and presents an excellent place to work.
Care Navigation has replaced the Duty Doctor requirement and as a growing practice, there are many opportunities to diversify your role with them, from contributing to the running of the practice to pursuing areas of special clinical interest.
Salary - £9,800 per session + indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Basingstoke
The surgery -
- GP Training practice
- Regular practice-based group learning
- Monthly protected CPD sessions
- Excellent retention of GP Registrars
- Purpose-built, modern premises
- Visionary Practice Manager identifying extra income streams
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Heavily involved in the CCG
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions
- AM session - 10 triage calls, 2-3 e-consults, 3 self-booked 'review' calls, slots available for 'bring down' patients at the end of the session
- PM session - 6 triage calls, 2-3 e-consults, 3 self-booked 'review calls, slots available for 'bring down' patients at the end of the session
- No Duty Doctor requirement
- Low visiting surgery
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Max 20 letters per week
The benefits -
- Well-respected Partnership; one of highest earning GMS practices in the area
- £9,800 per session for Salaried GPs
- MDU fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!