An outstanding opportunity to work in a very well-run, organised practice which offers a chance to comfortably earn significant private income in addition to the standard sessional rate. The surgery is within easy walking distance of Oval tube station on the Northern Line. The practice offers a reasonable workload which includes 14 minute face-to-face appointments and 7 minutes for telephone calls.
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500 per session + private income + full indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave
Realistic total earning potential (8 sessions FTE) £100,000 - £140,000
Location - Oval
The surgery -
- Smart purpose-built practice
- Mixed population with very limited elderly patients
- IT-based practice with excellent systems in place
- Very manageable workload
- Support of highly-skilled Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Practitioner, Physiotherapist and Health Coach
- Low admin
Your role -
- 6 sessions per week
- 14 minute appointments
- 7 minute telephone calls
- Very low-visiting - 1 per month on average (walking distance)
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session depending on experience
- Huge opportunity for additional private work income during the normal working day
- Other GPs are able to earn between £15,000 - £60,000 additional income per annum
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Contract based on BMA
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!