We're recruiting a Salaried or Partner GP, for a well-regarded GP practice in the Newark area. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice, boasting a large, high-skilled multi-disciplinary team, including ANP, Clinical Pharmacist and Physio support. The patient numbers are reasonable, and the on-call provision is well thought out. There is a real sense of team-work, with a great group of partners, all pulling in the same direction to achieve the best for its staff and patients.
- Up to £95,625 FTE, or above-average Partnership drawings
- Payment of Indemnity and GMC fees
- BMA model contract
- Single Site GP Practice
- Excellent links with the CCG
- Skilled clinical team including ANP, CP, Physio and PNs
- Friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Mixed patient demographic
- Impressive Purpose-built GP premises
- Tier 2 Visa sponsors
- 6 - 8 sessions per week ideally (less considered)
- No extended hours - work/life balance is valued here
- Daily coffee break!
- Kind on-call provision
- Reasonable workload, with face to face slots incorporated rather than being extras
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly-talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Payment of GMC fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!