A family-oriented, friendly practice is looking to recruit a new salaried GP. The practice has exceptional staff retention and offers a cohesive organised working environment. Where possible GP workloads have been streamlined through efficient admin processes and a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team. Low consultation numbers and minimal home visiting - often none. Paid admin session per week.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + indemnity cover + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - March, Cambridgeshire
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Mid-sized practice
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Stable team of Partners
- Support of excellent Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- GMS practice
- CQC - Good across the board
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Manageable workload
- Circa 15 patients per session
- Paid admin session per week
- No duty doctor
- Specialist interests encouraged - the practice has several GPs with different specialties
- To join a harmonious team who enjoys spending time with patients
- Working in an excellent team
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session per annum
- View to a high earning partnership
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Excellent benefits
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!