SALARIED GP – Bexleyheath
We are pleased to announce this fantastic salaried opportunity for either newly qualified or experienced GP’s to join a small to medium sized practice in the Bexleyheath area!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice, whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices that offer high clinical support levels to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Mental health, Women’s Health, Diabetes, and COPD etc.
- Offering £9,500 - £10,500 per session, depending on experience/performance at interview
- Full indemnity included
- 4 - 8 sessions per week available
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Strong team ethos – friendly working environment
- Training practice
- Use of online e-consultations
- NO duty on call, very low home visits
- Large patient list size, with a large team of clinical support inc admin/reception team, Salaried GPs and nursing team
- Ad Hoc Locums only cover holiday and sickness
- Encouraging and supportive of special interests such as diabetes, mental health, sexual health, COPD etc
- Flexible start and finishing times
- Paper-light practice, admin team help reduce GP’s workload
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating and High QOF achievement
- Weekly clinical meetings and daily coffee catch ups
- Full induction available offering high levels of clinical support and mentorship if needed
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list.
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s who can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 or email email@example.com for further details!
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence