Friendly and supportive GP Training practice offering progressive general practice. Dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests, with the possibility of time every week to explore these. Excellent support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Paramedic, and a Practice Nurse.
Benefit from minimal home visits, minimal administration, and the opportunity to finish at 5.30pm daily if efficient. The Partners also take the lead on being on call, so you will not have a duty doctor day as a Salaried GP!
Salary - Circa £10,000+ per session + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Partnership Drawings - Circa £120,000 per annum
Location - Swansea
The surgery -
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Urban area, interesting patient base
- GP Training and Teaching practice
- Friendly and supportive employer
- Outstanding travel links
Your role -
- Ideally 6 sessions, 4-8 sessions considered
- Reasonable number of patient contacts (15 AskMyGP per session)
- Minimal admin thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- Open to a Salaried GP or Partner GP
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- No home visits - taken care of by their Paramedic!
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £10,000 per session
- Partner GP - circa £120,000
- BMA model contract
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!