A highly progressive Training practice, with patient care and high service levels at the heart of what they do. They are proud to have an extended clinical team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Nurse, Paramedics and further clinicians to delivery care for the local community in their homes. Proactive in supporting its teams in their ongoing development, which includes 1-2-1 coaching and regular clinical meetings with relevant speakers.
Due to the strong clinical team and very streamlined administration processes, GPs can prioritise clinical quality over quantity, can comfortably exercise specialist interests and are supported to do so.
Salary - £90,000 - £103,500 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Hastings
Your role -
- An opportunity for a Salaried GP, with a progressive Teaching practice. Quality-over-quantity approach to patient care and service. Regular training and development, including 1-2-1 coaching and training once per month. Specialist interests are encouraged and opportunities to train GPs. Very low home visiting due to Paramedic Practitioners. No Duty Doctor as Partners and ANP do all triaging / on-call work. No extended hours Minimal administration, merged IT systems for efficiency and ease.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £90,000 = £103,500 + Indemnity paid in full 6 weeks' annual leave 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Choice of 3 sites, one of which is a new modern, purpose-built building, great links to public transport.
- Progressive, quality focused, ahead of the curve in patient care. People centric and development focused.
- High level of additional Clinical and Front/Back of House Support.
- Forward thinking from a work-flow perspective, updating IT systems and streamlining administration duties.
- Diverse patient demographic
- EMIS Web across all sites
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!