A rare opportunity to work as a Salaried GP for a practice who will invest significantly in your clinical development by funding you to train in Occupational Health, giving you the ability to earn handsomely. The practice is heavily involved in training, with multiple GP Trainers, Nurse Mentor and even a Practice Manager Trainer.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session (negotiable based on skills/experience) + indemnity cover + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave (Opportunity to earn additional income as a GP Trainer or with Occupational Health work). Opportunity to gain qualification in Occupational Health - course paid for. Occupational Health sessions - between £15,000 - £17,000 per session.
Location - Romford (Harold Wood area)
The surgery -
- GP Training practice; highly supportive
- Multiple GP Trainers
- Nurse Trainer
- Practice Manager Trainer
- Stable GP base with SalariedGPs who previously trained at the practice
- Supportive team including Prescribing Nurse
- Regular clinical and practice meetings
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Superbadmin team - everything that is safe to delegated is delegated
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Mixed/deprived demographic
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4sessions + Occupational Health sessions once qualified (12 months)
- Reasonable workloadof 15 patients per session
- Low visiting
- Duty doctor
The benefits -
- Startingsalary £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- Opportunity to develop interest in occupational health (course worth £4,500, paid)
- Once qualified inOccupational Health, can do additional sessions with sessional rate of £15,000 - £17,000
- GP Trainers - keep £8,000 grant for training for yourself & training time allocated within your working day
- Contract modelled on BMA
- 6weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!