A salaried GP opportunity with a view to partnership is now available at this exceptionally solid 12 Partner Training practice based in Consett. The team are wonderful friendly bunch with a diverse range of interests, everyone gets on brilliantly and work in a really collaborative supportive way, where they operate an open-door policy and ideas are bounced off each other. Always ready to embrace new technology they are on the front foot when it comes to piloting new initiatives with one of the Partners a Clinical Director of the PCN and lead on setting up a new service to be rolled out imminently. They offer a really reasonable workload in terms of the number of patient contacts per session and a duty day which is shared by 2 GPs as to not over burden a single clinician at any one time.
Salary - circa £94,500 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Consett
- Well respected Training Practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- Very reasonable workload
- Shared Duty Day
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package £9500 - £10,500 per session
- Paid CPD time
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!