Job ID: GP–220721- 717
Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
Outstanding Opportunity at a GP training practice that carry out research in conjunction with the Royal Berkshire Hospital and the Universities of Oxford and Southampton – This a family practice, everyone loves working here as they all feel valued and listen to. The admin format is first class and all unnecessary workload has been completely removed. This is a practice that is always at the forefront of new initiatives and pride themselves on having an excellent reputation within the area
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Favourable contract in line with BMA model contract for GMS Practices
- Great schools and amenities
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
- Possibility of partnership
This is a practice that has an excellent laid back and inclusive culture where everybody is treated as key members of the team– you will not be disappointed!
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: 4-8 Sessions Available
Salary Range (WTE): £10,500 - £11,500 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07929660834 or alternatively email RichardWestcott@major-recruitment.com – we look forward to working with you.