We have immediate locum and salaried prison opportunities for GPs with a real interest in secure medicine. Any experience of working for secure or psychiatric establishments would be a huge advantage, although not compulsory.
We require two Locum GPs to work within prisons across the North which can suit GPs who are happy and willing to stay over for 3 to 5 days per week! Experience of RCGP substance misuse training would be a great advantage, although the company are willing to book you on to their bespoke substance misuse courses.
Our client has two vacancies for full-time prison locum GPs. They do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for this job:
- You should have a genuine interest in prison medicine.
- You must be personable, reliable and professional, and happy to work as a team.
- NOMIS clearance, substance misuse and some experience of working in secure establishments would be a great advantage.
- Our client is looking for experienced GPs that have worked in either prisons, forensics or psychiatric roles with experience of substance misuse.
- Our client is offering full induction, support and training.
- You will join their team of highly experienced and supportive staff.
Should you be interested in part-time or full-time locum or salaried prison opportunities, we can offer you an immediate interview with a start date within one week! For more information please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 or email across a comprehensive CV to email@example.com.