As a Livi GP, you’ll be a key player in digital healthcare, providing either NHS-partnered or private video appointments to patients across the UK.
You’ll work independently, but will be fully trained and supported by our medical and operational teams - so you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
We have an extensive induction programme to make sure you receive the training you'll need to work in digital healthcare.
Livi’s strong governance and focus on safety helps ensure that patients receive the best care possible. We’re proud to say we were recently rated ‘Outstanding’ for safety by the CQC.
Our clinician community across Europe is growing rapidly, and you’ll also have the opportunity to learn from talented colleagues and diversify your career.
What we need
We’re looking for clinicians to work on a sessional basis providing a minimum of 3 sessions (of 4 hours) per week.
An ideal candidate will...
- Be a GMC-registered General Practitioner with at least 1 year post-CCT experience
- Be based in England and registered on the English Performers List
- Have experience working/consulting in a digital environment
- Be highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn new computer systems
- Be available for 3+ sessions of 4 hours on a weekly basis
- Be adaptable, competent and motivated about caring for patients
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
Salary & benefits
When you join Livi as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career. It’s up to you whether you’d like to work full-time or part-time.
Competitive salaried sessional pay structure:
- Weekdays 6am-6pm: £90,000 per annum (£9,000 per session)
- Evenings 6pm–10pm and weekends 8am-4pm: £105,000 per annum (£10,500 per session)
- Higher rates for 20 hours per week minimum contracts, £10,500 for in-hours and £12,000 per session for out of hours
Self employed options also available
Medical indemnity – top up medical indemnity cover for all Livi work (in addition to state indemnity). Generous private pension scheme
Paid annual leave allowance
Wellness contribution – up to £450
Training benefit allowance and paid training days
Equipment provision – laptop and headset provided for you
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
If you’re a registered UK GP and would like to join a friendly team who are passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.