We are a not-for-profit social enterprise and any profit is reinvested allowing us the flexibility to be innovative. Everyone is salaried.
We operate at three local sites. In addition, we run GP surgeries for a local forensic mental health unit.
We are a registered Tier 2 visa sponsor. We actively encourage the development of special interests and clinical lead areas. We are seeking a lead in student health currently as we care for a large local student population.
CQC ‘good’ across all domains at each site (last Inspection 2018).
In addition, we offer:
- A comprehensive programme of in-house CPD including protected time and funding to make appraisal easier.
- An effective appointment system that gets the right patients to the right clinicians at the right time.
- A good skill mix including ANPs/ pharmacy team/ physiotherapy team/ social prescribers/ care navigators/ mental health practitioner.
- Internal pathways for frequent attenders.
- The full range of enhanced services.
- Quality & Outcomes Manager supporting target-driven work.
- Health Improvement Lead supporting population health.
- Regular social events.
- Flexible working opportunities including remote working.
Our Practices are inner-city, and the population is diverse.
The Robert Darbishire Practice: 24,000 patients based in Rusholme. The Whitswood Practice: 4,000, patients based in Alexandra Park. New Bank Health Centre: 6,000 patients base in Longsight.
The post is for 4-8 clinical sessions per week plus a paid non-clinical session (pro rata) which may be worked in the practice or flexibly at home. A 4-5 session GP is required to job share.
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Salary £8,000-9,000 per session (depending on experience), including a paid non-clinical session (pro rata), which is equivalent to £9,000-£10,125 per clinical session
- Paid membership of our group indemnity scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Study budget
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering emotional and practical support
Please come and visit us to see what we can offer.
Feel free to ask to speak to Dr Karen McClay for a clinician’s viewpoint.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th September 2021.
The Robert Darbishire Practice Ltd, Rusholme Health Centre, Manchester, M14 5NP. We are an equal opportunities employer.