The IGP was the first HIW registered private GP Service in Wales. We are currently looking for GP’s to join our growing team in our clinics in Cardiff and Newport.
Salary Range: Up to £136,500 per annum (pro rata)
Working Hours: Permanent, Part-time & Flexible positions available.
Professional Indemnity: Paid for all IGP work
Core Responsibilities & Main Duties
- Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations
- To provide specialist services, such as occupational health, weight management, health screening etc.
- Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice
Qualifications & Skills
- GMC registration, MRCGP (or equivalent)
- To be fully conversant with all Microsoft Office software and be PC literate
- Occupational Health Qualification or Experience
- Health Screening Experience
If you are interested in joining a vibrant, growing, private medical practice, please contact us with a current CV to discuss further.