Working alongside an exceptional multi-disciplinary team supported by ANPs, Pharmacists and other clinicians you will gain lots of opportunity for development and progression within this highly supportive training practice.
A truly democratic environment where everyone's ideas are encouraged and listened to. This practice enjoys making changes to improve patient services and GP work life balance. There is a genuine team ethos where there is a real focus on sustainable workloads and delivering great care.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Newton Aycliffe
- Easy access from the motorway
- Good links to surrounding cities and towns
- Established GP training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Highly skilled admin team and trained care navigators
- All structured to reduce clinical workload
- Stunning, purpose-built premises
- 6-8 sessions available
- Minimal home-visiting
- Flexible working patterns and hours - plan your own sessions according to what works best for you
- Joining a progressive, forward thinking surgery
- Supported to become a GP with Specialist Interests / GP trainer / Partner
- £9,500 - £10,000 negotiable per session
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Genuine partnership opportunity for those interested
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!