Salaried GP, Derby, 4-8 sessions, £9,500+ per session subject to experience
An exceptional and one of a kind opportunity has just become available for a committed and motivated Salaried GP to join a reputable training practice based near Derby
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- £9,500+ Per Session subject to experience
- 4-8 Session available
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Support with developing special interests
- Flexible starting times
Breakdown of practice:
- 12,000 patients
- 6 partners
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- Opportunity to specialise
- Full support team including 4 nurses and 2 HCA's
- Excellent admin and practice team
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 14-16 patients in the morning
- 14-16 patients in the afternoon
- System 1 used
- Time allocated for admin shared within the team
- Home visits completed by an internal team
- Shared on call rota
Are you a Salaried GP who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Jesse firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call 0203 006 5865 & speak to Jesse directly – he will be happy to assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you.