This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the region as a Salaried GP, set in a hyper-convenient location close to both the M5 and M4. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is in an excellent position with its property, its position to work as a PCN and financially. They are renowned for their organisation, structure and the support and protection offered to its GPs.
To watch a short video going into more detail, please click the following link:
Salary - £9,250 - £10,000 per session depending on role & experience.
Location - North Bristol/South Gloucestershire
The surgery -
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the region
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Very reasonable workload
- Less than 1 home visit per week per FT GP
- Limited on-call (every 2 - 3 weeks)
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,250- £10,000 per session depending on role & responsibilities
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- Structued heirarchy allowing for progression based on merit rather than time served
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!