This is outstanding and rare opportunity to work as a Salaried GP a dynamic, popular and respected practice close to Bristol. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is in an excellent position with its property, its position to work within the PCN and financially.
The practice looks after its doctors, offering a superb workload including 15 minute appointments, minimal administrative work and virtually no home visits, supported by an extensive MDT that works in harmony with the GPs.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,500 per session depending on role & experience
Location - Clevedon area
The surgery -
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the region
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role -
- 6 - 9 sessions per week
- Pre-Covid - 15-minute appointments, 13 patients per session
- Currently (temporary) - 10-minute phone calls, 15 patients per session
- Less than 1 home visit per week per FT GP
- Limited on-call (every 2 - 3 weeks)
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £9,500 per session depending on role & experience
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- Structured heirarchy allowing for progression based on merit rather than time served
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!