A highly regarded Derbyshire based practice; close to Burton on Trent, with close links to the M42, it is easy to reach from surrounding areas such as Derby, Nottingham and Lichfield. The practice has recently relocated to purpose-built, state of the art premises. The move has provided the surgery with facilities to expand, and for the team to come together for daily catchups over coffee.
- Circa £10,000 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- Indemnity covered by the practice.
- Purpose build, modern GP premises
- Skilled clinical team, including ANP and Pharmacist support
- Highly efficient, organised admin team; significantly reduced paperwork
- Rated 'Good' by the CQC across the board
- High QOF achieving
- Innovative and happy to listen to ideas
- Circa 6 sessions per week, (Wednesday - Friday!)
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Well-vetted appointments
- Virtually no home visits
- No extended hours or weekend work
- Opportunity to develop special areas of interest
- Chance to work towards partnership in the future
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- Working for a truly innovative practice, ahead of the curve
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!