Prison Shifts - Kent - (Ongoing or Ad Hac Shifts)
Braemar Medical has an new exciting opportunity based locally to Minster on sea. This opportunity is very rare to come by as Prison shifts are very niche arena.
The client has agreed to train anyone who wants to support the site in prison as well as get the security clearance and system1 training if required. This means you would be able to pick up any shifts from any prison sites that meets your security clearance in UK.
Please see below for more information:
- Parking available
-System1 (training can be given as well)
- Security clearance (the client will do this on your behalf)
- 10Min appoint Per Patient
- £680 Per Day (£85P/H) + Limited company
- Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM = 8hours shift
- Ongoing shift (3/4 days a week) & Ad hoc shifts
If this role sparks your interest, please do apply and one of our team will be in touch with you.
Look forward to hearing from you.