This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an extremely well-run, forward-thinking, training practice in Gloucester. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is now in a prime position to recruit another GP.
The practice also looks after its doctors, offering a superb workload including only 20-27 patient contacts per day, minimal administrative work, virtually no home visits and a daily coffee break.
Salary - Circa £10,500 - £11,250+ per session + Indemnity paid + BMA contract + 7 weeks' leave
Location - Gloucester
The Surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made excellent progress over recent years
- Very dynamic, able to adapt and make decisions quickly
- Well connected locally with PCN and CCG
- GP Training Practice
- Heavily reduced GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Clinical Practitioners Practice Nurses, Pharmacist, Mental Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
Your Role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Heavily reduced workload
- 8-12 patient contacts per session
- Dedicated daily admin time and catchup slots
- Minimal home visit requirement
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The Benefits -
- Working for one of the best practices in Gloucester
- High earning potential, £11,250+ per session per annum depending on experience
- Daily coffee break
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' leave
- BMA contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!