- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment Part of larger network with many Training practices across London Further support of Pharmacists in each practice Excellent clinical mix, including Pharmacist, Diabetes Specialist Nurse, Practice Nurse and HCA across all sites Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on improvement and development
- Streamlined admin workflow
The role -
- A unique leadership post, responsible for business and operational strategy across 3 practices The link between the Senior Team and the Clinical Leads, GPs, Nurses and Allied Clinical Professionals, ensuring effective, open communication GP Training
- Lead Practice and Clinical Meetings, creating an open forum to discuss cases and operational topics to seek appropriate solutions Leadership and support to Clinical Leads, GPs, Nurses and Allied Clinical Professionals Lead the effective development and management of each practice in relation to CQC / QOF Clinical Audit Clinical sessions (based at 1 site)
- Lead on other special interests
Salary - circa £120,000 - £150,000 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + private BUPA health insurance
Location - Stratford, East London (walking distance from Stratford station)
The surgeries -
- 3 surgeries in East London, close to Stratford
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up High levels of support for GPs, allowing for a proactive approach to leadership. IE:
- Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions Very low-visiting (ANPs and PAs do visits) Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Streamlined admin workflow
- Multi-disciplinary team Clinically led Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities Investors in people accredited
The benefits -
- Circa £120,000 - £150,000 (experience dependent) Full indemnity cover paid Private BUPA health insurance NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!